Want one of these? (sorry for blurriness) Use a 100 ct. string of lights and 1 yd. each of 5 different fabrics. Fold the fabric in thirds along the 36" side to make 3 equal 12" strips. Snip and tear. Then snip each strip into 1 1/2" - 2" strips and tear those. Fold the lights in half, leaving the cord hanging and start tying the strips (single tie) around the light strand. Try keeping the lights staggared and tie 2-3 strips between each. I have become so addiacted and have made at least one per year for myself or family for the last 3 years. I still have one to make for this year.
1 week ago
























































3 comments:
Very cute. I have never seen that before. I may have to try it sometime.
I have never seen that beofer either....super cute!!! you are soooo creative!!!
just took notes so that i can totally copy you! thanks :)
Post a Comment