Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

12.06.2008

Love Notes To Bro. Mo. (cinq)

I apologize my dear. For some reason ever since trying to download a video about Prop. 8 from another blog, my color and font size tabs have been missing from my posting options at the top so there will not be any catchy colors and zig-zaggy large letters. This past week has been a whirlwind, pretty much brought about by my pettiness and not-so-niceness and selfishness. Silly, how after almost 9 years we are still learning how to interact with each others' family. We have been over the feelings that brought it all on so I won't bring them up in this note. But I will apologize again to you publicly.

However, last couple days have been nice. Making cookies, having our movie and popcorn night, decorating and watching our girls already remembering past Christmases. Second year of using our advent calendar is going well.

I love watching the awe in their eyes as they realize something spiritual. Like today when Emma was reading the "shortened" title on the end of a movie. As I heard her say "I'll Be Home For X-Mas" I panicked. I gently called her over to explain why we never say that and she completely understood because she (and Abbey) had already come to that realization earlier this season--that Christ is the main word in Christmas and that we would never "cross" Christ out.

It is so fun watching the twins (we need to stop referring to them as that) grow. Izzy climbing to a standing position and threatening to turn off the TV and knocking every letter block off the shelf and crawling into every room, followed by Livvy. Crazy baby-proofing going on! So fun though. Can't wait to see the Butlers have their twins and watch them go through the hectic-ness.

I love you my dear and will throughout the eternities.

{143}

0 comments: