Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

12.08.2008

Schoolyard Funnies

Ok, so this didn't happen in the schoolyard but it did this morning in the Morgan family van on the way to school. We pick up a boy named Jackson (he is my VT's son) and take him to school. This kid is sooo cute. His voice is so interesting (i.e.,raspy, little lisp plus normal small boy higher pitch) which just makes him all the more cute. And yes, he is the same one mentioned way back here. Anyway, I hear him say to the girls: "When my Dad farts he stinks the whole house up." Ha Ha funny. But do all children feel the need to one-up each other? Abbey said: "Well, when my Dad goes to the bathroom he stinks the whole bathroom up." Well, I would like to meet the person whose "stuff" doesn't stink. Anyway, what do they say when I'm not around? Heaven help me!

0 comments: