I love the quote to the side that reads "Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend."
Right now the Lord is teaching me how to be a true friend. And He has been preparing me for it the past few months, little did I know.
But what happens when you are the type of person who has a hard time believing you have it in you to be that kind of friend? Well, that is why I said the Lord has been preparing me--spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally. I am seeing His hand in EVERY aspect of my life of late. I always do, but sometimes the ways He is there are so blatant and obvious. I ♥LOVE♥ it!
Being a blessing in someone's life is also a blessing in my own life. It helps me to not think of my own troubles and put my trust in my God and my service in His hands. Selflessness--a lesson I have never learned well. Well, now is the time for me to learn it; and I have a long way to go.
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
That is a really beautiful quote.
Thank you for being a friend.
Post a Comment