*A* finally got her Nanny McPhee tooth out last night. Seriously, it was almost sticking straight out and when she smiled and let it hang out of her mouth, she looked just like Nanny. Haven't seen it? Go rent--its a good one.
And speaking of good movies, Bro. Mo. and I watched Fireproof (thanks for letting us borrow it Sammie) last night after all the kiddos were in bed. Cheap date. Some chocolate to eat and a romantic film that makes you take a good look at the relationship we call marriage. I can't think of any other way I would have wanted to spend #9.
Boy, I am beat. I am cleaning houses twice a week with BFF and it drains me. Normally, I am a night owl. But if I lie down I am out by 9:00. I was up till 12:30 last night if that gives you an indicator of how big a deal it is for me to be asleep that early. Bro. Mo. can't believe it.
But, I don't know how to thank her for listening to the promptings of the Spirit in asking me if I wanted to work for her. It is such a blessing for us right now. She is such a blessing to ME. And my girls adore her and her daughter Maddie. So, now I am known as "the cleaning lady." Too bad my house doesn't look like the ones I clean more often.
told you they love books
they love their Grandpa, which is weird because up 'till now most kids in the family at that age have been afraid of my Dad.
older girls on swings at the park
my Dad has a nickname for me, most of my siblings and now all my girls. He calls *E* and *A* Em's and Ab's. But he was able to tell who *I* was earlier on than *O* so *I*'s nickname came first. (By the way I am Porrie to my Dad.)
1 week ago
























































2 comments:
They are growing up so fast. I am sure they are keeping you busy. Hey you want to come clean my house? JK It seems like it is a never ending process. As soon as one thing is clean there is always something else to clean.
Wow! Your girls are getting so big really fast. They are still as cute as ever. I hope you guys are doing well?!
Post a Comment