This is awesome!
Over at MadMaggieDesigns she shows how to make homemade sidewalk chalk. What I like best about them are their size! Kids can't snap the chalk in half--or like my kids, in itty bitty pieces--at least very easily.

Another fun recipe; other sites called it homemade silly putty, but I trust Skip To My Lou better--she calls it homemade GAK---looks like fun.
There are a ton of homemade paint recipes but I thought this one from The Frickin' Chicken looked pretty cool. I haven't tried to make any yet, but I plan on it. My girls go through paint fairly quickly. And its all made from food items, so its non-toxic!
FYI: I only have 11 more posts until I hit 200!! I am so excited!
























































2 comments:
Cute ideas! I tried making play dough with my girls last week for the first time and they loved it. Thanks for the idea.
I have made the homemade GAK, it is an instant hit. We did it for a slumber party, and a primary activity. Totally cool and hours of fun. My kids put it on the table and get a drinking straw and blow huge utter like bubbles!!
Post a Comment