I just discovered that we have an Anthropologie in Tucson. I see decor and clothes and links on nearly every blog I read. It's almost like its become a Mormon phenom. Anyway, I am not what I would consider a "vintage" kinda gal. But this sofa just melts my eyeballs.
And I could seriously get some decorating ideas and ideas for dresses I want to design for my girlies. (since they are in serious need of Sunday dresses and will no longer wear the toddler-ish type of style--gathered waists and such) So my next venture is to make a gaggle of dresses for my little hens.
I have put my making of dresses on hiatus for *E* and *A* for the last couple holidays (slaps hand) because I feel like the last few have been a waste of my time. Well,the moment is here--I need to come out of my time warp and realize that my girls are growing up and I need to tailor my sewing escapades to their tastes and not mine. Anthro is a good starting point for ideas. I have been thinking of patterns like these:



I can just picture them in one like this with a cute pair of Ugg's (which *A* wants for Christmas) and cute leggings.
























































2 comments:
I so love the second patern alot. I'd wear it!
Anthropologie rocks...that's why you see it every where :) guess we mormons just have good taste right :)
Love that store...not so much the prices...I mean holy over priced! Even though I know I am over paying for clothes there sometimes I just HAVE to indulge and get that ruffle top (or 3 :D).
Post a Comment