Take a gander at my other blog----The Cookie Shoppe---for all your special occasions

Our Family........eternally ever after

7.12.2010

Foiled

Last week Bro. Mo. and I sat alone in the office and pondered.


"We need a date."


So we planned one. I called Gaslight and made a reservation. Boy, did we get lucky. It was made for July 14th at 7 p.m. in the FRONT ROW!!



But, alas our plans were foiled. But I shan't complain. For, you see, Bro. Mo. came to wake me up from my Sunday afternoon nap (how I love that man--mmm.mmm.mmm) to tell me he had received an e-mail from a member of the stake presidency. He wanted to come see us both on Wed. July 14th at 7:30 p.m. with the EQ President.



So, I only found out how lucky we had gotten with those front row seats a week later at the 7 'o clock showing as I tried to reset the reservation and couldn't get the same gonga deal until August 3rd. Hmm.



Now, to see what this special visit entails. At least it's for Bro. Mo. and not me. Hee hee.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Jeremy and I are going Aug 7th. I am excited. It sounds like it is going to be a fun one. Good luck with the meeting.

TGS said...

that one looks awesome! I LOVE gaslight, just might have to do that one for sure!

TrishAnderson said...

When Josh was EQ Pres (before being put in the Bishopric) he would go out once a month with a member of the Stake Pres to visits with the members of the ward. Perhaps that will be all that it is. If not - good luck with whatever fun adventure is coming your way!!!