This is me today--okay, everyday.
But today among other stuff (I hate my girls' school; namely the bus kids) but nothing compares to the twins' adventures in crime!
I went out the sliding glass door to water the garden while the girls finished their breakfast.
When I tried to come back in, I found that they had LOCKED ME OUT!!
I tried to get them to unlock the door but after a while they got bored. So on to new escapades. They decided to go get water from the refrigerator dispenser. And then to proceed to DUMP each cup-ful all over my kitchen/dining room floor!
So it wasn't much fun to stand outside and look in and watch the babies flood my house. And all the while they just looked at me, pouring, and smiled. There wasn't a darn thing I could do about it. At least (for once) I had my phone on me. So I called Bro. Mo. and told him he might have to come and rescue me.
I finally bribed *O* with the opportunity of having my phone if she would come get it by unlocking the door. All the "innocent" looks of not knowing how to do it before flew out the window as she unlocked it without a hitch when she saw the bribe. I got back in--didn't let her have my phone though. Then I got to spend the next 15 minutes mopping up my kitchen.
























































2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I would die. I remember when Paul was that age, I actually hid a key out in the yard once I realized he was capable of doing that to me!
At least it wasn't a dozen eggs and an egg shampoo like I did when I locked my Grandma Van out of our house when I was about the same age.
Post a Comment